Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Upcoming blog milestones!

Either today or tomorrow we will hit 150,000 views to this blog. Probably early next month we will make our 1,000th post since I started this blog. Quite amazing, and viewership continues to trend upwards.

Last month was our best month ever with almost 9,000 views, and we seem to be on pace for a similar total this month. 

I know that some blog get 150k+ hits a day, but I have a very targeted audience of process simulation software users. so thank you to all of you that take the time to view the blog. 



Most of our viewers are in the US, but can you guess the next country on the list? 
Answer is below in this post. 



A. India, followed by Russia and the UK. 




I do hope to get our viewship up, so please give me some feedback on what you would like to see on this blog. I want to cater to my audience. 

  • Would you like to see more testimonials?
  • Would you like to see more technical FAQs?
  • Do you have other SimSci questions that you would like answered?
If I can't answer your question directly, I promise that I will find the right person for you to answer your question. 

Next week marks my 13th year with the SimSci brand and I will be posting on how I made it this long through all the company transitions. 

Please let me know - you can reach me at joseph.mcmullen@schneider-electric.com

Also, please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/josephmcmullen/

I also want to thank Kaylen McMullen who has helped me tremendously in managing the blog over the last two years and Livia Wiley who has started to post regularly. Thank you to all that have contributed over the years.